Huynh Nhớ Muội
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

some fellow

Go down

some fellow Empty some fellow

Bài gửi  xin586you Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:01 am

some fellow
had no real male role model other than his grandfather who's a saint, of course, but that's never been in Arif's tiffany outlet line anyway, what I'm saying is, he's able to make friends that's never been the problem it's just some tiffany & co outlet imp of the perverse always has him go and spoil it all. Take what happened in the Navy. They were all so impressed with him he was evenbody's blue eyed boy. The senior lieutenant loved him like a brother. And Arif responded to him no one can say he isn't affectionate. The lieutenant invited Arif to spend the Eid holiday with him at his village. You know, that itself was a tremendous mark of esteem, because those rural types keep their distance from city slickers and Arif's First memories are, after all, of the two years he spent w ith us in Bombay we even got him started at St. tiffany and co outlet
tiffany co outlet
tiffany outlet
tiffany & co outlet
tiffany jewelry outletThccla's and that tiffany co outlet sort of thing always leaves its mark so. really, w hat Copyrighted material I'm saying is, visiting the lieutenant's village was a tremendous foundation lor a really important friendshipone that would have stood Arif in good stead throughout his career but then what happens? The little idiot tiffany and co outlet has to go and spoil it all! It wasn't village life he objected to. He hasn't an ounce of side in him. So that wasn't it. No. It was I don't know. On the train back from the village. Arif suddenly said 'you only call me brother You don't mean it. You're a hypocrite." Well, you know, to call a man nmnafiq is the worst insult out in the boondocks. The lieutenant was terribly tiffany jewelry outlet hurt. He kept asking what he'd done wrong. Arif wouldn't say. Later, back at the academy, he recited a bit of doggerel to some fellow cadets low types sure to be bilged out forget how it went, but it was basically to the effect that if you call me brother then I should be mahram for your mothers and sisters! Now, I needn't tell you the sort of cheap innuendo those baazaari types would read into such a verse! Well, it came to the cars of the lieutenant. He couldn't, he wouldn't, believe it and wanted to take action against the cadet spreading the rumor. But, being a conscientious officer, he had to check with Arif first. But, Arif confirmed it. What's wrong?, he said. If I'm your brother then your mother is my mother, your sister is my sister, I should be allowed to sit with them the same as you

xin586you

Tổng số bài gửi : 5

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết